Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chase - 1st College Golf Tournament




































































Chase had his first College Golf Tournament recently in Montgomery. This was a fabulous experience. Chase placed overall individually 12th in the tournament. He shot a practice round of 73, 1st day of tournament he shot a 78, and the 2nd day of the tournament he shot a 72. I was so proud of him! The team tied for 6th. Not too bad! Go Bulldogs!

Another great thing about this tournament was the fact that it was in Montgomery. I got to spend time with my close friend Ginger. We have been friends since we were 6 years old. Thanks Gin! I really enjoyed spending time with you and your family. It was great being able to share the experience of the first college tournament with you! I had a great time! You were a real trooper rain and all!

The next tournament is coming up in a couple of weeks. Atlanta...Here comes the Bulldogs!

No comments: