Saturday, December 6, 2008

Skinner Update

I spoke with Missy this morning. Their story has been turned in to Magic 96 by Carla Bennett. They heard it on Friday evening.

Jeff starts his radiation and chemo treatment on Monday at 4:00 or 4:30 PM. Please keep Jeff in your prayers. We are believing for a Healing.

When you pray, please remember not only Jeff, but remember Missy and Megan also. There lives are also effected. Missy has been a wonderful caregiver to Jeff. Megan has also been a great trooper. Together they are making it day by day.

God will turn the bad to good. The door for ministry has been opened. As they work on their Christmas cards, I pray that God will anoint each card. They are including a letter thanking everyone for their gifts, prayers, visits, phone calls etc. Also, they are sharing that God is their strength and that they are believing God for a healing. You never know who's heart might be touched and their life changed forever. Those cards will be going out to not only family and friends this year but to vendors and work related people.

Join me in praying that someone will receive the gift of Salvation this Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Misty, I heard this on the radio yesterday evening as well! Not putting two and two together I did not realize who it was until I read your blog. Praying each card touches someone's heart.

Angela said...

I can't even imagine what that are going through but it is nothing that God can't take care of. Please let them know they are in my prayers.