Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love...Sweet...Love

Let's see...Valentine's weekend...What did we actually do?

It all started on Thursday. I took the day off and go to Kennedy's Valentine's party at her pre-school. Next, off to meet Missy at her house to do the construction crew clean-up. After cleaning all day I drove back to Gadsden to meet Chuck at home for dinner and watch Survivor. He surprised me with flowers for Valentine's. I love flowers.

On to Friday...Chuck and I drove back to Birmingham to help move the Skinners back in to their home. We worked all day and well into the night. Everything turned out beautiful.

Saturday...Valentine's Day...We slept late. WOW! It was so nice to actually sleep! We took Tres and Chase to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. They went home and I went to get a much needed manicure. Chase went golfing, Chuck and Tres took a nap. What excitement!!!

Saturday evening, Chuck and I drove back to Gadsden and enjoyed dinner at a Mexican restaurant in Gadsden. We watched a movie at home and just relaxed. Of course, while I took my nap on the couch...Chuck studied.

I know it may sound like a boring Valentine's but...it was ours and we enjoyed it. Oh, by the way Chuck got shoes for Valentine's - Tres & Chase got Guy Harvey t'shirts and cash.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's....flowers - how sweet!!

Miss you!!